Monday, January 14, 2008

FANTASTIC SPEED AHEAD.

At the rate, Chris and Amy are accelerating their speed I would be collecting dust behind their trails. Ho, ho, ho, lucky thing I am now awake from a long slumber otherwise I would find it very difficult even to adjust my tempos but whatever happens, I must still tag along with them so that I would not lose my way.

Chris has taught me how to post pictures in the blog but I am still unable to follow his simple instructions. Can anyone help me? I would like to post some pictures of beautiful scenery which could make my blog more interesting to read.

Ever since he came back from a short break, Chris has been posting diligently in his blog daily. I just wonder how he managed to recollect his pasts so accurately. I wish that I have some of his abilities. I am just asking for a small fraction of it but no more or less. The way he put things to perspective and interesting to read made me wonder how did it........????????

I have to stop to catch some breaths before continuing to pursue him, ha, ha, ha. I am like an old rusty car which needs an overhaul but unfortunately most of my parts are obsolete. He seemed to be encouraging me to move on with my blog with the message which reads "slow and steady wins the race" but definitely and for sure, I would not be able to match their speeds and abilities like what the late Perry Como sang the song entitled: "It's impossible".








































No comments: